FIND YOUR AGENT
We've mastered the fine art of real estate.
Find Your AgentThis is a great market for Chicago-area home buyers but that doesn’t mean it’s an easy market to navigate. Now, more than ever, you need a real estate agent with the expertise to find the best properties and advise you throughout the entire home buying process. Every situation is unique, and whether you are buying a house or condominium in the city or suburbs, your KoenigRubloff agent has the local expertise to provide just the right insight and information to help you with your search.
Find a Buyer’s Agent in Your Neighborhood or call 866.795.1010
HOW A BUYER'S AGENT WORKS FOR YOU
Your KoenigRubloff real estate agent will take the time to explain the different kinds of agency relationships you may enter into when purchasing a home.
A dedicated buyer’s real estate agent plays an important role in helping get the results you want. A buyer’s agent represents the buyer during the home buying process. The buyer’s agent has a fiduciary responsibility to represent only the home buyer’s best interest in all aspects of the home buying process.
Unlike a seller’s agent, a buyer’s agent will:
- Listen to your needs, wants and desires and stay within the scope of delegated authority
- Solely represent your interests in any and all negotiations and transactions involved in the home purchase process
- Fully disclose all information about the transaction that might affect your best interest
- Actively work to assist you in achieving the best possible terms in the home purchase contract
- Keep your confidences even after the agency relationship ends